gross per annum for a junior
Discover the profession of a UX Designer!
As a true strategist, the UX Designer is responsible for optimizing the online platform of a brand, taking into account user needs and the financial objectives of the client.
- Identify the main challenges of the company’s web platform or mobile application.
- Conduct various tests and studies with users to improve the user experience.
- Develop user profiles.
- Create storytelling to generate emotion among consumers.
- Propose mock-ups.
- Measure the effectiveness of the improvements made.
- Good knowledge of marketing and digital communication strategy.
- Good sense of listening, analysis, and observation.
- Creativity and strong imaginative potential.
- Perfect mastery of interaction design and information architecture.
- Expertise in multimedia and computer programming.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team.
- Listening skills.
- Interpersonal ease.
- Analytical and observational abilities.
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and the company’s structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert