What is a “cookie”?
- Provide customized user navigation: adapting the content and display of our service to your device to enhance your browsing experience.
- Remember information related to a previously filled form or products, services, or information on our service.
- Personalize our content and advertisements based on the user’s interests.
- Establish statistics and audience measurements for our website’s traffic.
- Optimize the delivery and assess the effectiveness of the advertising messages we send. We use a cookie management platform (CMP): Tarte au Citron, which allows users to view all the cookies we use and give their consent or refuse them at any time, except for cookies necessary for the website’s operation.
Indeed, some cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of our website. Due to their essential nature, these cookies are exempt from requiring your consent, according to CNIL’s latest recommendations.
Users have the option to accept or refuse other cookies using the integrated mechanism in the CMP, available at the bottom of the screen.
Your consent applies to cookies deposited from the eemi.com domain.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are also “third-party” and “first-party” cookies:
- A first-party cookie is installed by the website that the user is currently visiting.
- Conversely, a third-party cookie is installed by a domain other than the website the user is visiting. Thus, when a user visits a site or platform, and another entity installs a cookie through that site or platform, it is considered a third-party cookie. We use several types of cookies on our website, and their characteristics are described below.
We use several types of cookies on our website, the characteristics of which are described below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. They allow users to access its main features. Without these cookies, your experience on the site may be degraded. According to CNIL’s latest recommendations, they only require user information to be deposited on their device and do not allow behavioral tracking or identification.
Therefore, these cookies do not store any information that would personally identify you.
Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience measurement cookies are used to establish statistics on the frequency and usage of various elements on our website (sections and visited content, user paths). They allow us to improve its interest and ergonomics.
We use the following services:
Marketing and Advertising Cookies
Marketing and advertising cookies allow us to determine which ads to display based on your browsing behavior on our website. This helps us limit the number of ad displays, measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, or tailor ads to your preferences. These cookies also enable us to send personalized emails.
We use the following services:
Third-Party Cookies and Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow users to share our content on their social media platforms. They are also used when integrating third-party utilities (e.g., YouTube, Dailymotion). They enable social media networks to target their advertisements by tracking your browsing behavior and creating a profile of your interests.
We use the following service:
Different browsers offer various methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can modify your browser settings to block/delete cookies. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies necessary for our website may impact your browsing experience.
Below are links to support documents on how to manage and delete cookies in major web browsers:
- Chrome: Clear cache and delete cookies
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac
- Firefox: Clear cookies and site data in Firefox
- Edge: Delete and manage cookies
If you use another web browser, please consult the official support documents for your browser.
Last updated on June 14, 2023.