gross per year for a junior
Discover the profession of a UI Designer!
The UI Designer primarily focuses on the visual design of an interface. They design the user interface of a website or a mobile application.
- Create an intuitive and functional interface.
- Ensure clarity in navigation, quality of content, and optimization of user journeys.
- Improve the user interface by increasing user interactivity with the web interface.
- Manage the production of visual mock-ups.
- Ensure the implementation of graphic standards by developers.
- Design all pages and ensure visual consistency with the user journey created by the UX Designer.
- Good knowledge of marketing and digital communication strategy.
- Perfect mastery of visual design and interface prototyping.
- Good knowledge of wireframing, interface scenario creation, and web mock-ups.
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.) and prototyping tools.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CMS techniques.
- Strong interest in new technologies.
- Aesthetic sensitivity.
- Creative mindset.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and the company’s structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert