gross per year for a beginner
Web Art Director
Discover the profession of a Web Art Director!
As a true conductor, the web art director is responsible for the entire graphic and artistic design and realization of a project.
- Analyze the company’s strategy in terms of budget, planning, and events.
- Study the competitive environment of the company.
- Propose creative concepts and define the graphic charter of the project in line with the brand’s image and objectives.
- Conceptualize the strategy and obtain final client approval before production.
- Design advertising campaigns on social media.
- Supervise the artistic department and lead graphic designers, motion designers, and web designers.
- Strong artistic skills.
- Good knowledge of communication and marketing.
- Good mastery of the brand’s artistic universe and its competitive environment.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
- Proficiency in various graphic design and multimedia creation tools.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent artistic and creative skills.
- Listening skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to present a project.
- Stress and project management.
- Sensitivity to artistic trends and market developments.
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and the company’s structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert