gross per year for a beginner
Discover the profession of a Motion Designer!
The Motion Designer’s role is to conceive and create graphic productions that incorporate video, 2D/3D animation, special effects, sound, and typography.
- Create moodboards.
- Develop storyboards that detail all the shots of the future animation or interface.
- Handle production and file encoding.
- Manage the creative process, including technical adaptations, motion design, and the implementation of transition effects.
- Closely supervise all technical aspects.
- Creative mindset and visual sense.
- Excellent knowledge of digital software.
- Passion for graphic creation.
- Attentiveness to client requests.
- Managerial skills.
- Creativity and strong imaginative potential.
- Observation skills.
- Innovative mindset.
- Time management.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Teamwork skills.
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and the company’s structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert