gross per year for a junior
Discover the profession of a Product Designer!
The Product Designer designs the aesthetics of objects and their packaging, taking into account various constraints such as product durability, ergonomics, ease of storage, and use…
- Assess client needs, analyze market trends, and establish a budget with the client.
- Create a prototype and oversee production.
- Monitor product distribution in the market.
- Design innovative objects by anticipating customer expectations and needs.
- Choose shapes, materials, colors, and ergonomic features.
- Evaluate the technical and aesthetic compliance of the product.
- Synthesis and analytical thinking.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Mastery of computer-aided design (CAD) technology.
- Good knowledge of industrial design software and the product production process.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Listening skills.
- Sensitivity to market trends and consumer expectations.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and the company’s structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert