gross per annum for a junior
Discover the profession of Lead Developer!
The Lead Developer supervises and directs a team of developers to ensure the technical success of a project.
- Supervising and training a team of developers
- Coordinating and supporting the team’s work
- Sharing technical expertise and assisting junior developers in their skill development
- Motivating and guiding the team to achieve project development goals
- Defining the optimal development pace for the project
- Resolving technical issues encountered by the team
- Ensuring the quality of the code for software programs
- Staying updated on technological advancements through continuous research
- Excellent technical development skills
- Ability to supervise and train a team
- Good project management skills
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Good knowledge of software development best practices
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Curiosity about new technological trends
- Ability to adapt quickly
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and company structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert