gross per year for a junior
Discover the profession of Front-End Developer!
This professional creates ergonomic, intuitive, and functional interfaces for websites or web applications.
- Designing and developing front-end features while ensuring visual and functional ergonomics of the website
- Ensuring compatibility across different platforms and browsers
- Mastering responsive design, user experience (UX), and mobile interfaces
- Ensuring compliance with W3C standards
- Participating in SEO optimization
- Performing evolutionary and corrective maintenance of the website
- Excellent proficiency in programming languages
- Knowledge of W3C standards
- Excellent understanding of browser-specific behavior
- Familiarity with graphic design software and image processing
- Good understanding of web design and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Good communication skills
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and company structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert