gross per year for a junior
Discover the profession of Full-Stack Developer!
A true chameleon, the full-stack developer masters all aspects of both the visible (front-end) and technical (back-end) parts of a website or application.
- Ensuring the development of the front-end and back-end
- Participating in the creation of websites or applications
- Performing site maintenance
- Designing and manipulating databases
- Choosing appropriate tools and technologies for a project and integrating them
- Understanding of databases and site infrastructure management
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to optimize application performance and ensure system scalability and security
- Passion for coding
- Intellectual curiosity about new technologies
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and company structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert