gross per year for a junior
Web Project Manager
Discover the profession of a Web Project Manager!
As a true conductor, this professional coordinates and manages various web projects from start to finish within the company.
- Take charge of the project from the specifications (client requirements, budget, deadlines) to user acceptance testing.
- Identify and analyze client needs.
- Ensure project profitability and follow-up with clients.
- Assist users in their reflection on web usage.
- Establish the project schedule and breakdown.
- Good knowledge of web programming languages and web tools/architectures.
- Mastery of IT project management in the NTIC environment: requirements gathering, scenario development, mock-ups, writing specifications and project estimation, bid analysis, etc.
- Ability to lead a team and motivate them to achieve set objectives.
- Familiarity with e-commerce and/or e-CRM tools and understanding.
- Proficiency in project tracking tools.
- Budget and cost control for IT projects.
- Technical competence.
- Analytical skills.
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Team management skills.
- Decision-making capabilities.
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and the company’s structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert