Discover our MBA degree Fintech & Business in New York.
In partnership with BFMS.NY – The Business, Finance et Management School of New York, a private school licensed in the State of New York, EEMI offers a 1-year program in New York, focusing on Business, Finance and Technology, coupled with 48 weeks of internship in some of the leading institutions in New York.
EEMI and BFMS.NY have structured a program allowing international students to study 1 year in New York while acquiring a valuable professional experience and expanding their network. Based on BFMS.NY “1-Year Program in Business, Finance and Management”, a licensed program in the State of New York, the Grade MBA program includes an additional 200 hours of classes delivered by EEMI teachers in their field of expertise : web development, interactive design and e-business.
In addition to classes, the students will spend 48 weeks as an intern, in one of BFMS.NY’s extensive network of partner institutions, including leading business and financial organizations, start-ups, hedge funds, trading companies, fintech companies …
MBA DEGREE FINTECH & BUSINESS PROGRAM
Discover our intensive program
- 556 hours of classes delivered by BFMS.NY corresponding to the content of the “1-Year Program in Business, Finance and Management” : Management, Business Law, Corporate finance, Start-up Creation and Management, Business English … Courses take place in the evening (5pm to 8pm) from Monday to Thursday, in BFMS.NY premises located in mid-town Manhattan
- 200 hours of additional classes delivered by EEMI teachers and centered on Fintech : Fintech computer development, Fintech webdesign, Fintech marketing and e-business (Cf detailed program)
- 48-week of internship : 32 hours per week, from Monday to Thursday. Generally unpaid, these internships take place in one of BFMS.NY’s extensive network of partner institutions, including leading business and financial organizations, start-ups, hedge funds, trading companies, fintech companies
- 2-week « Discovery of Fintech » session (optional) : 2 weeks of classes and corporate visits organized by BFMS.NY to discover the Fintech ecosystem, understand new technologies (such as blockchain, IOT, AI …), imagine tomorrow’s financial environment, and discover how digitization had led financial institutions and fintech to redesign User Experience
- 2-week « Discovery of Fintech » session (optional) : from September 2nd to September 17th 2019
- 1-year program : from October 7th 2019 to September 17th 2020
Application procedure :
This program is dedicated for students holding a master’s degree (or equivalent), looking to have a fresh insight on core areas of Business, Finance, Fintech, Technology and Digital economy, and looking for a total immersion in an english-speaking environment.
Each candidate will go through an individual interview in English.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Level of English : B2 (CECRL framework)
BFMS.NY will provide all the necessary documentation to look for an accomodation in New York. In addition, BFMS.NY will set up a dedicated hotline to answer any question potential students may have.
Tuition Fees :
These fees do not include accommodation, transport, insurance or visa fees.