gross per annum for a junior
Discover the profession of Back-End Developer!
This professional develops the server-side functionalities of a website. They manage the database and ensure the proper technical functioning of a website.
- Analyzing the needs of users and clients
- Participating in the design and planning of features to be implemented
- Developing technical solutions using programming languages such as PHP, Python, Java, Go, Ruby, etc.
- Building and optimizing the structure of the website, including the database
- Collaborating with the product team to iterate and improve features
- Conducting testing phases and ensuring quality control
- Updating and optimizing the website according to client needs
- Providing technical support in case of malfunctions
- Proficiency in programming languages such as PHP, Python, Java, Go, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and hosting providers
- Strong coding and reading comprehension skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and company structure, which determine the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert