gross per annum for a beginner
Discover the role of a Community Manager!
As an expert in the digital realm, the Community Manager defines different content for each target audience, plans, publishes, engages, and analyzes social media to build a community of internet users.
- Identify strategic communities for the company that may influence the brand’s positioning.
- Manage the company’s various social media platforms.
- Write or share content to increase brand visibility.
- Create marketing campaigns to foster user loyalty (contests, games, etc.).
- Monitor the brand’s image across different online platforms and assess the audience of the community.
- Provide communication reporting.
- Interest in new media and social media platforms.
- Proficiency in monitoring tools and measuring online reputation.
- Ability to create partnerships and events.
- Good understanding of audience measurement tools and statistics to track brand reputation in different discussion channels.
- Strong overall knowledge of internet user recruitment strategies and web marketing.
- Communication and writing skills.
- General knowledge of the web.
Several factors influence the salary, such as years of experience, seniority, and the company’s structure, which determines the level of remuneration.
gross per year for an expert