Continuing studies after a Bachelor’s degree (Bac+3)
EEMI offers several Master’s programs for students who wish to continue their studies in the field of digital technology after obtaining a certification or a Bachelor’s degree at the Bac+3 level.
The EEMI Master’s programs are 100% alternating and cover areas such as web development, e-business, interactive design, and entrepreneurship.
Specializations in Master’s Programs
- Master’s in Strategy & Entrepreneurship: This program focuses on mastering business challenges and new technologies.
- Master’s in XR Design: Designed for creating user-centered products and solutions in the field of extended reality.
- Master’s in Art Direction : To manage and coordinate all the visual and artistic aspects of a project
- Master’s in UX & UI : Focuses on creating user-centered products and solutions
- Master’s in Marketing & Strategy: Aims to develop expertise in digital strategy.
- Master’s in Data, AI & Business Intelligence: Focuses on digital strategy centered around data, artificial intelligence, and business intelligence.
- Master’s in Solutions Architecture: Provides expertise in development, cybersecurity, and designing architectural solutions.
- Master’s in Applications & Cybersecurity: Focuses on application development and expertise in cybersecurity.
As part of the professional qualifications offered in our Masters programmes, all blocks of skills must be validated in order to obtain certification.
However, each block of skills can be assessed separately and, if validated, will lead to the issue of a specific certificate. The learner then holds a partial certificate valid for 5 years, which can be acquired definitively if it is the result of a VAE process.